The time: Two months after you opened your new franchise business
The place: Your office
Your frame of mind:
(See the 1st image)
Those are crickets.
>>> This Franchise Opportunity Offers Lots Of Flexibility <<< Learn More Now
You Open Your Franchise And This Happens
Imagine investing $250,000 on a franchise business.
Really. Imagine it for a minute. Feel it.
Now imagine having no customers.
Pas du tout.
Thank you for those translations, Babylon.com
It would really suck.
What would you do?
How would you handle it?
Could It Happen?
You bet your [email protected] it could.
It’s entirely possible for you to have chosen what you felt (at the time) to be a great franchise opportunity, and have it turn out to be a dud.
You could have done amazing franchise research.
You could have hired the best franchise attorney.
You could have hired a great small business accountant.
You could have received a very attractive franchise business loan.
And still fail.
Sorry if I kind of ruined things for you here. I didn’t mean to.
Yes I did.
I took you there…to a place of despair, because you needed to visit it. You needed to feel it.
To feel like you had no hope.
To imagine what it would be like-what it would really be like if you bought a franchise, and had no customers.
To visualize what it would be like to be in your place of business, all alone.
Embarrassed…well actually…that will come later.
- When you have to tell your landlord that you can’t pay your rent.
- When you have to tell your banker that you can’t pay your loan.
- When you have tell your spouse-and maybe even your kids, that you have to close your business down because you have no customers.
Again: No customers.
You’re back now.
Open your eyes. Slowly, now. Look around you. You good?
Everything is okay.
You didn’t buy a franchise only to have no customers.
You just got to see and feel what it would be like.
Wanna go on that ride again?
Everything you need to increase your chances of success as a franchise business owner is on this website.
The Franchise King.com has it all.
- 1600+ articles on franchising.
- Comprehensive books and online franchise courses on franchise ownership.
- Information on my 1-on-1 franchise ownership advisory services.
- Links to useful franchise videos.
- A list of great business tools and resources.
Seriously: Everything you need to know about buying a franchise is here.
And, don’t be shy: Feel free to contact me if you have a question about franchising.
I’ll help you avoid crickets.
(Image: Kristine Paulus 4y pick14.pick.uga.edu/cricket/links)