King (Lebron) James has decided to go “All In” with Blaze Pizza. He’s going to be their spokesperson, which is a huge deal for Blaze Pizza, a franchise operation that Lebron James has been involved with for awhile.
As I reported last year, Lebron already owns at least 10 Blaze Pizza franchise units in Florida. My bet is that he’ll start opening more franchises, targeting Cleveland and his hometown of Akron, Ohio.
Find Out What Separates This One From All The Others
The New Blaze Pizza Franchise Spokesman Is Lebron James
I feel that Lebron James decided to get behind Blaze Pizza because he saw it as being different. People in the know say it’s a “Chipolte-like operation” where customers can build their own pizza.
Is Lebron placing a bet on the next huge food franchise?
According to Lebron James:
“Blaze Pizza isn’t your typical pizza chain. Their model is literally changing the future of the fast casual industry altogether. I initially invested in this company because I knew it was a special idea that offered something people would want. Now I’m excited to go all in with Blaze Pizza in this new role and continue to give people a whole new experience.”
-From a press release.
Tip: If Blaze Pizza is unavailable in your area, there are other pizza franchises.
A Slam Dunk For Blaze Pizza
Franchise brands only dream of endorsement deals like the one Blaze Pizza just scored.
The idea (of building your own pizza) is a fantastic one. And, Lebron seems pretty picky when it comes to who he’s willing to endorse. Can you imagine how many offers he receives over the course of a year?
The biggest questions I have for corporate are:
- Will the Blaze Pizza franchise development team be able to handle the astronomical number of franchise inquires that will be coming in via phone and email-starting today?
- Is their infrastructure strong enough to support dozens of new franchise units that will be opening in the next year or two?
- Have they invested in the best technology available? I hope so. Read why great technology is important to have in the article I wrote for the U.S. Small Business Administration’s blog.
- Does Blaze Pizza have enough commercial real estate connections around the country to support their growth plans?
- Will they focus on making sure their franchisees are making money?
We’ll find out.
I’d like to see Blaze Pizza succeed!
— LeBron James (@KingJames) October 8, 2015