Successful franchise owners have several things in common. If you’d like to be a successful franchisee, pay attention to the things I’ve listed.
There are actually 10 things that will insure your success as a franchise owner…if you’ll focus on them.
I’ve listed them below, but first, there are several things you need to do-before you become a franchise owner.
Take a look at the 6 things that I’ve listed-that people have done before they signed their franchise contracts.
1. They learned all they could about the franchise model
2. They chose a franchise that matched their skills and personal traits
3. They did incredible research
4. They stayed within their budget
If You're Determined To Seriously Improve Your Odds Of Choosing The Right Franchise To Own, Check Out My Guaranteed Franchise Research Guide!
5. They got the right franchise business loan-from this company
6. They used a franchise attorney
Will you make a commitment to do the 6 things I’ve named? I hope so.
If you do-good things could and should happen. If you don’t-if you choose to be a maverick and ignore one or two of them, several not-so-good things may happen. Costly things. Things that will take a long time to fix.
I’ve found that the really successful franchise owners…the ones that consistently rank in the top 20%, do 10 things extraordinarily well.
If you do what they do, you’ll have a shot at real success, too.
Bookmark this post right now so you can refer back to it when you become an owner.
10 Things That Will Insure Your Success As A Franchise Owner
- Follow the procedures that are stated in the operations manual
- Follow the rules and regulations stated in your franchise agreement
- Take the suggestions given to you by your field reps
- Use the technology made available to you by the franchisor
- Follow the franchisor’s marketing plans
- Be obsessive about your numbers
- Create close relationships with other franchisees in the system
- Get involved in the local community
- Be amazingly enthusiastic and positive
- Commit to winning
Here’s another post for you to bookmark:
Go ahead. Do it!
Success image courtesy of seeveeaar on Flickr