Successful franchise owners have several things in common. If you’d like to be a successful franchisee, pay attention to the things I’ve listed.
There are actually 10 things that will insure your success as a franchise owner…if you’ll focus on them.
I’ve listed them below, but first, there are several things you need to do-before you become a franchise owner.
Take a look at the 6 things that I’ve listed-that people have done before they signed their franchise contracts.
Find Out What Separates This One From All The Others
1. They learned all they could about the franchise model
2. They chose a franchise that matched their skills and personal traits
3. They did incredible research
4. They stayed within their budget
5. They got the right franchise business loan-from this company
6. They used a franchise attorney
Will you make a commitment to do the 6 things I’ve named? I hope so.
If you do-good things could and should happen. If you don’t-if you choose to be a maverick and ignore one or two of them, several not-so-good things may happen. Costly things. Things that will take a long time to fix.
I’ve found that the really successful franchise owners…the ones that consistently rank in the top 20%, do 10 things extraordinarily well.
If you do what they do, you’ll have a shot at real success, too.
Bookmark this post right now so you can refer back to it when you become an owner.
10 Things That Will Insure Your Success As A Franchise Owner
- Follow the procedures that are stated in the operations manual
- Follow the rules and regulations stated in their franchise agreements
- Take the suggestions given to them by their field reps
- Use the technology made available to them by the franchisor
- Follow the franchisor’s marketing plans
- Are obsessive about their numbers
- Create close relationships with other franchisees in the system
- Are involved in the local community
- Are amazingly enthusiastic and positive
- Consistently want to win
Here’s another post for you to bookmark:
Go ahead. Do it!
Success image courtesy of seeveeaar on Flickr