There are lots of factors that go into making a yes or no decision on buying that* franchise.
*The franchise opportunity you’ve pretty much decided is the one for you.
But in my experience, more often than not, it’s one thing that’s stopping you.
And I have a feeling you know exactly what it is, although you may not have said as much…out loud.
Are you ready to find out what I’m speaking of?
The 4-Letter Word Stopping You From Buying That Franchise
C’mon. You’re smart. You know the word I’m referring to.
You’re scared you’ll lose your money.
How did you get there?
These Two Words Are Stopping You In Your Tracks
You’re not moving ahead with your purchase of that franchise because of the “what if’s.” It’s those two words that are the root of your fear. And they’re having a direct impact on your decision to buy that franchise.
In a moment, I’m going to provide specific examples of what I mean.
But if one of more of the examples below don’t cause you to shake your head up and down in agreement, physically, or psychologically, you need to click away from this post. Immediately.
If You're Determined To Seriously Improve Your Odds Of Choosing The Right Franchise To Own, Check Out My Guaranteed Franchise Research Guide!
Because either you’re in complete denial, or I have no idea what I’m talking about, and you need to erase my name from your memory forever.
Are These “What If’s” Preventing You From Buying That Franchise Business?
Let’s get to it.
Are you asking yourself these questions?
1. What if the folks at franchise headquarters are being dishonest with me?
2. What if the franchise consultant I’m working with only suggested the franchise I’m interested in so he can make a big commission for himself?
3. What if the franchisees I’ve talked to are lying?
4. What if I run out of money before I become profitable?
5. What if I fail? How is that going to look?
6. What if I can’t take the pressure of owning a business?
7. What if the product and/or service my franchise business offers ends up becoming nothing but a one-or two-year fad? Like these Spinning businesses.
8. What if I shouldn’t be doing this at all?
9. What if my spouse isn’t supportive of me buying a franchise-and I end up failing?
10. What if I get sued by a customer and lose my business?
Did You Shake Your Head Up And Down?
Do any of those “what if’s” hit close to home?
Do you have any you’d like to add?
Finally, is there anything else preventing you from buying that franchise?
If so, or if it’s something above, I encourage you to schedule a complimentary call with me.
You’ll be glad you did.