Want To Open A Coffee Business? You Need A Coffee Shop Business Plan!
If you’re interested in opening an independent coffee shop, (not a coffee franchise) and you’d like to have everything you need to start one-without franchise fees, you need to know about Hard Bean Coffee.
In a nutshell, the team at Hard Bean Coffee are specialists. They know how to help you with your business plan. And they are experts at helping people just like you set up your own coffee shop.
In a nutshell, they offer a complete (and proven) turnkey package to help you build your own coffee business. Your own independent coffee business.
In a moment, I’ll show you what you’ll receive when you invest in their startup package.
Wait! What about buying a Starbucks franchise? I’m glad you asked. You can’t. Starbucks doesn’t offer franchises anymore.
Advantages Of Owning An Independent Coffee Shop
Why is an independent coffee shop business worth a look?
1. If you’re an entrepreneur at heart, owning an independent business is the way to go.
That’s because there aren’t any rules. You have total freedom to do what you see fit.
2. It’s not a franchise business, so you won’t have to pay monthly royalties or franchise fees.
3. You can name your business whatever you want! (Do you have a name in mind?)
4. You can create your own brand.
5. You can set your own operating hours.
There are more advantages, but you get the idea.
The Bottom Line?
Because it’s not a coffee franchise, you have total freedom and control over YOUR business.
Now let’s see what you get when you purchase an independent coffee shop business from Hard Bean Coffee.
You Get A Game Plan
When you purchase the rights to open an independent coffee shop with Hard Bean Coffee, you receive a proven game plan designed to help you open and run your business.
For example, you’ll get:
- Finance/lease options
- Site selection assistance
- Technical drawings, including a custom floor plan
- Pre-opening assistance
- Coordination of all furniture deliveries, fixtures and espresso/coffee equipment to your location
- On-site setup and staff training
And a lot more!
If you’d like to learn more about an opportunity for you to open your own coffee shop…in your own neighborhood, fill out the form below.
Talk to the team at Hard Bean Coffee. Get some specifics. See why they’ve been able to help build more than 100 independently owned and operated coffee businesses all over the United States.