Nominations are now open for the 2014 Small Business Influencer Awards, and this year, I’m looking to get even more of the franchise community involved.
Remember back in 2012, when Dina Dwyer-Owens, Chairwoman and CEO of The Dwyer Group, was named a Top 100 Champion during the 2012 Small Business Influencer Awards in New York City? I do, I was there to congratulate her.
What franchisors, or franchise professionals, will be up on stage this year?
Franchise Professionals: Nominate Your Peers For This Award
This is your chance, fellow franchise professionals, to nominate the most influential franchise brands and individuals in our industry.
I’d like to make some nominations myself, but two things stand in my way:
1. I started one of these
2. I’m one of the Judges (for the 4th year in a row)
From the press release announcement:
Nominations are being accepted in the following categories:
- News Outlets (media companies)
- Corporations (providers of products and services to the small business market
- Media (individual journalists, reporters, broadcasters, bloggers)
- Leaders (executives or other key employees that are part of corporations serving the small business market)
- Experts (mavens, authors, speakers, consultants)
- Apps (software, mobile apps, tablet apps)
In addition, two special categories have been added this year:
- Small Business Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Small Business Growth Story of the Year
We (The Small Business Influencer Awards Team) wants to share examples of noteworthy work done by small business consultants or vendors, especially in the areas of marketing campaigns and business growth. So if you’ve got a powerful case study of how you’ve helped a client of yours in one of these areas, please nominate yourself!
Here are some keys to help you-or someone else become an Influencer…or to help you decide who to nominate
Franchise Professionals: Please Share This
Please don’t be shy.
Use the social media buttons on the left to share this announcement with your followers and fans.
And, feel free to use this post in your newsletters, and in your LinkedIn Groups, etc.
We bring a lot to the small business table.
Again, Please Share This Post!
Improve Your Franchise IQ With These Recommended Articles:
How to Use a Franchise Opportunity Website
The 10 Commandments of Franchise Research
What You Need To Know About Franchise Consultants/Brokers