Denny’s Corporation, operator of one of America’s largest restaurant chains, in partnership with the Denny’s Franchisee Association, just announced the winners of their most prestigious annual awards. The awards were recently presented to franchisees on October 30 at the 2013 Denny’s Franchisee Association Convention & Trade Show in beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada.
John Metz, the anti-Obamacare franchisee who stirred up quite a controversy with his dumb suggestion, didn’t win an award.
Read “A Dumb Idea From A Denny’s Franchisee” to find out what he said.
Denny’s 2013 Franchise Awards
About the Denny’s franchise awards:
(From a press release)
Craig Barber, chairman of Denny’s Franchisee Association Board said:
“Each year the DFA Convention celebrates the positive contributions of a collaborative DFA Board, franchise community and Denny’s corporate leadership team that is focused and making great strides in rejuvenating Denny’s. We are more energized than ever to continue elevation of the brand as we unleash the power of America’s Diner to its full potential.”
Denny’s is definitely one of strongest full-service restaurant franchise brands in the US. They’ve been around for a long time, and it’s great to see that they recognize some of the biggest achievements of it’s franchisees.
The Denny’s 2013 Franchise Awards went to:
- Franchisee of the Year, Large Operator – Mohammad Kabir of Moer Foods, Inc. won the Large Operator category for franchisees operating 10 restaurants or more
- Franchisee of the Year, Small Category – Jerry D. Fouts of J & D Restaurants, Inc. won the Small Operator category for franchisees operating nine restaurants or less
- President’s Guiding Principle Award – Carl Ferland of Den Success Inc. was awarded this achievement for his outstanding commitment to the Denny’s brand
- Developer of the Year – Mike Tatari and Ali Sharaf of Almo Investment, Ltd. — Donnell Thompson and Ronald Wooten of RWDT Foods, Inc.
- International Developer of the Year – Roberto Larach of Comidas Especializadas, S.De R.L.
Congratulations! You did good!
Improve Your Franchise IQ With These Recommended Articles:
How to Use a Franchise Opportunity Website
The 10 Commandments of Franchise Research
What You Need To Know About Franchise Consultants/Brokers