Your local business community could use some real American heroes right about now. If you’ve been downsized, maybe you’re interested in applying for this position.
Here’s what you’ll need to qualify;
- Management experience
- Local connections
Do you have all of those qualifications? Fantastic!
Can You Become a Local Franchise Superhero?
If you’ve read this far, I’ll assume that you’re interested in becoming a local (franchise) Superhero.
All you have to do now is buy a franchise business, open it in your local area, hire some employees, and grow it into something substantial. Then, you’ll be able to expand by opening a second location, hire even more local residents as employees, and start setting your sites on a third franchise location.
And, you’ll do this in under three years time. Are you ready for the challenge?
Get The Facts
Schedule A Complimentary Call
1. You’ll need courage, because your local banker may challenge your assumptions.
2. You’ll need a good bit of your own money. See #1
3. You’ll need to have management experience to know how to hire and train employees
4. You’ll need your local connections to help you get your 1st customers
5. You’ll need aggressiveness to focus on opening your 2nd and 3rd locations
Can You Do It?
Are you up to the task? I never said that becoming a local Superhero would be easy. But, your community needs you.
Need some franchise ideas?
Check out any of these Top 10 Franchise Opportunity Websites.
Need franchise business advice? Find an expert.
Do you need to learn how to do great franchise research?
Need help with your business plan, and financing? Check out your local SBDC.