In this post, I’m going to show you 20 franchise news headlines that are a dream at best. Here goes.
Franchise News Headlines
- Subway Franchisees Are Tripling Their Profits
- Dickie’s BBQ To Immediately Refund Franchise Fees Of Failed Franchisees
- Eggs Up Grill To Offer Dinner Hours Every Day
- McDonald’s Lowers Prices To Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Bio-One Crime Scene Cleanup Franchise Teams Up With Ginsu™ Knives For One Of A Kind Event
- Burger King Finally Gets Their Sh*t Together
- Shaq’s Big Chicken To Offer Franchises In Russia (Starting With Moscow)
- Chipotle To Offer Residential Plumbing Franchises
- Duck Donuts Finally Adding Duck To Their Menu
- Chik fil A Now Open Sundays (With Free Prayer Circles From 11-1)
- First Trump Steak & Vodka Restaurant Franchise Opens In Madison, Wisconsin
- School Of Rock Franchise Expanding Into Weed Dispensary Market April 20th
- Buddy’s Home Furnishings To Offer Zero-Interest Financing On Big-Screen Television Monthly Rentals
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Workers Strike For Third Week: Talks Ongoing
- The Birthday Suit Waxing Spa Now Offering Scream Rooms At No Extra Cost
- Shocking! Mister Sparky Electric CEO Marries CFO Of 1-800-Water-Damage At Metal Supermarket’s Headquarters
- Two Maids Merger With 2 Men And A Truck On Hold Due To “Lots of Questions Being Asked”
- Voodoo Brewing On Pins And Needles As Salem, Massachusetts City Council Debates Approval Of Business Permit
- Anchored Tiny Homes Announces Sale On Extra Square Inches
- Savingmonkeys.org Sues Grease Monkey For Using Pictures Of Monkeys In Their Digital Marketing Programs
I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.
New York state representative Tony Simone just wrote a bill requiring Chik fil A locations on New York state thruway rest stops to stay open on Sunday’s per the state contract. This would be for new rest stops only.
Should I think of more franchising news headlines that aren’t real?