Sometimes changing the little things can mean a lot, especially in business. Today’s entrepreneurs seem to be hyper-focused on the home run; creating the next big thing.
It may not have to be a big change to work.
>>> This Franchise Opportunity Offers Lots Of Flexibility <<< Learn More Now
Could one little tweak do the job? Could one small change in a company’s business model turn into a home run?
If you’re thinking of developing the next great franchise, like these smart entrepreneurs may have just done, could you add one small thing to your idea, to make it go big?
I just spent an entire 300 seconds coming up with a few ideas that are small. Or, are they?
1. If you’re thinking about launching a franchise that specializes in unique pancakes, make every pancake dish all you can eat.
2. If you’re the owner of a hardware store, instead of charging $15.00 to replace a window screen that your customer just brought in, only charge for the materials. (About $3.00.) Fix the screen for free.
3. If you own a wireless phone store, offer a random phone accessory giveaway every hour for your very impatient customers.
4. If you own a doggy daycare business, or are about to launch a franchise version of one, give your client’s dogs a full-service wash and dry before they are scheduled to be picked up…at no charge.
5. If you own a chain of dry cleaners, randomly choose a customer every day that you can give a free coupon to that’s good for their next visit, that has no limit. And, don’t make a big announcement that you’re doing it.
Can you think of a little tweak to your business? If you’re about to launch a business, is there one little thing you can change in your business model that can set you apart the moment you launch?
And, it doesn’t have to be anything really crazy, like requiring your male employees to wear
skirts kilts. Like this new franchise does.
Do you see a need somewhere in the marketplace for a little tweak? Want to share it?
Low Interest Loan