What's next? Training. Finding a location. The simple stuff…
Congratulations! You are almost a small business owner. But first, you'll have to take a formal training class from the franchisor;
A gentle tip from The Franchise King®:
Do not buy a franchise until you know EXACTLY how to do thorough research.
Learn how here
- You’ll go through the franchise operations manual
- You’ll learn how to use their technology
- You’ll learn how to hire employees
- You’ll learn about their marketing and advertising plans, and how to implement them
- You’ll learn how to sell your products/services
- You’ll learn how to work with your businesses’ financial statements
This is fairly simple stuff. Actually, some of the things in the franchise world are simple. I'll show you. Read this article over at OPEN Forum By American Express called "Being A Franchise Owner IS Simple."
**It's a good thing that you took some of these online franchise courses. You already knew all this.
You are so cutting-edge. You're too cool.