What's next? Training. Finding a location. The simple stuff…
Congratulations! You are almost a small business owner. But first, you'll have to take a formal training class from the franchisor;
- You’ll go through the franchise operations manual
- You’ll learn how to use their technology
- You’ll learn how to hire employees
- You’ll learn about their marketing and advertising plans, and how to implement them
- You’ll learn how to sell your products/services
- You’ll learn how to work with your businesses’ financial statements
This is fairly simple stuff. Actually, some of the things in the franchise world are simple. I'll show you. Read this article over at OPEN Forum By American Express called "Being A Franchise Owner IS Simple."
**It's a good thing that you took some of these online franchise courses. You already knew all this.
You are so cutting-edge. You're too cool.
You may also like...The Truth About Franchise Rankings
How Long Does It Take To Make Money With A Franchise?
Why Is Franchising So Good?
Attention Entrepreneurs/Small Business Owners!
Would you like to learn how to Increase Your Revenue?