This new government office is part of the Department Of Commerce. Can it help spur the growth we need as a country? Here is what this office will do;
- Encouraging entrepreneurs through education, training, and mentoring
- Improving access to capital;
- Accelerating technology commercialization of federal research and development;
- Strengthening interagency collaboration and coordination;
- Providing data, research and technical resources for entrepreneurs;
- Exploring policy incentives to support entrepreneurs and investors.
Could this help?
Rieva Lesonsky shared this information over at Small Business Trends.
Contact me BEFORE you buy a franchise
A Smartphone Profit Center
No Employees Needed With This Franchise Business
Get A Prequalified Franchise Loan!
Make Money Making Stuff Look Like New
A Franchise That Helps Children Thrive
An Opportunity To Make Money Outdoors