This new government office is part of the Department Of Commerce. Can it help spur the growth we need as a country? Here is what this office will do;
- Encouraging entrepreneurs through education, training, and mentoring
- Improving access to capital;
- Accelerating technology commercialization of federal research and development;
- Strengthening interagency collaboration and coordination;
- Providing data, research and technical resources for entrepreneurs;
- Exploring policy incentives to support entrepreneurs and investors.
Could this help?
Rieva Lesonsky shared this information over at Small Business Trends.
Want More? Get My Free VIP Franchise Newsletter
Join 6,000 Other Well-Informed Newsletter Subscribers
Thank you for subscribing!
Something went wrong.