Are they? Is “Green Franchising” getting more popular just like in the USA?
I really don’t know. I do know that franchising is a growing part of the economy.
Some stats from the Australian Food News website;
- Business format franchised units represent some 3.7 percent of all small businesses in Australia
- Growth rate of franchise units is 15.4 percent, up again from the 14.6% reported between 2004 to 2006
- Total sales turnover for the franchising sector was estimated to be $130 billion
- Total number of people employed in business format franchise systems is estimated to be 413,500
- There is evidence of stability in the sector with 93% of franchising units remaining under the same ownership
It sounds like things are going pretty well in Australia. But, are there green franchise businesses there that are growing at a substantial clip?
Please chime in, and let all of us in the US know what’s going on in green franchising in Australia!
Want More? Get My Free VIP Franchise Newsletter
Join 6,000 Other Well-Informed Newsletter Subscribers
Thank you for subscribing!
Something went wrong.