Why do you want to own a franchise business?
What’s the reason?
Wait. Is it possible you have more than one reason why you’d like to be your own boss through franchising?
In this post, I’m going to share some of the reasons my clients have told me they want to become franchisees.
Reasons Clients Have Told Me They Want To Own And Operate A Franchise Business
Over the years, my clients have told me lots of different reasons for wanting to become franchise owners. Let’s see if you can identify with any of them.
Me: “So why do you want to own a franchise business?”
If You're Determined To Seriously Improve Your Odds Of Choosing The Right Franchise To Own, Check Out My Guaranteed Franchise Research Guide!
1. “I want to own and operate a franchise that allows me to have lots of flexibility in my schedule, so I can attend baseball and basketball games my son plays in.”
2. “I’d like to become my own boss, so I can work hard for me instead of the company that employs me.”
3. “I’m interested in becoming a franchisee, so I can build something big. I’m talking big enough to become wealthy.”
4. “I’m thinking of buying a franchise, so I can feel a sense of accomplishment.”
5. “I want to buy a franchise, so I can make an impact in my local community. I want to create a lot of jobs.”
6. “I’m ready to be in control of my life…of my future, and I think being a franchisee would help me do that.”
7. “I want to buy a franchise, so I can involve my family in the business and offer them a chance to take it over someday (if they choose to).”
Over To You: Why Do You Want To Be The Boss?
With that in mind, it should be an easy question to answer.
That said, here’s your chance to fill in the blank. Use the comment section below this post.
I want to own a franchise, so I can ____ ____ __ _______
Don’t be shy. Tell my readers why you want to be your own boss!