Below, you’ll find some crown jewels in the world of franchising.
(Well, at least I think they’re crown jewels. That’s because they’re my clients. I help them with some of their marketing, and I even get a little bonus if you invest in their franchises.
If you’re looking to explore retail franchises, service franchises, home-based franchises, food franchises, or green franchises, I encourage you to request information from the franchise businesses that are linked to on this page.
The opportunities described below all have an edge; the descriptions that follow probably don’t do them justice. Each one is unique. Are they unique enough for you? Can one of them help you reach your personal goals?
There’s only one way to find out, and that’s to fill out their simple request for information forms that you’ll see when you click their links. Go ahead. Get the facts…
- Would you like to start a franchise business that offers a degree of flexibility? Would you be interested in a business of your own that has a pretty predictable revenue stream? Inquire here.
- Here’s an idea; Keep your job. Invest in a retail franchise business that features the ability to hire a manager to run things, while you keep your present job. Start building some equity in a top-rated multi-unit franchise operation, so you have something of value when you decide to leave your position. See it.
- If you’d like to have the largest exclusive territories in a segment of franchising that is not only becoming more environmentally friendly every year, but one that has proven to be surprisingly recession-proof, find out more, right here.
- Are you still on the fence? Investing in a franchise business is not for the meek. If you commit to serious fact-gathering, combined with great research, you’ll be in a good position to succeed. Maybe you can succeed in a franchise that provides a product that lots of homeowners buy. Check this out.
- Do you like being on the cutting edge? Does being part of a young, groundbreaking electronics-related industry sound like something that’s right up your alley? You could be the first business in your area to offer…this!
- Human Resources. Does your background include HR? Does a home-based, consulting business sound attractive? Home-based franchise business owners like their flexibility. They’re not always at home, either. Check this interesting opportunity out.
If you really want flexibility, maybe a non-franchise business is just the ticket.
Here’s some more opportunities…