Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop is proud to announce its newest location in the Las Vegas area.
The Santa Fe Station Hotel and Casino recently added the submarine sandwich franchise to it’s offerings. Capriotti’s is the recent winner of readers’ choice for “Best Sub Sandwich” by The Best of Las Vegas and “Best Sandwich” from LV Weekly.
I like seeing franchise businesses winning awards!
This unofficial sandwich shop of Las Vegas is known for its delicious sandwiches, unique offerings and a friendly environment. With 27 shops already located in Las Vegas, this location is part of a large national expansion plan for the popular franchise….
If you’ve read any of my posts/articles concerning food franchises over the years, you know that I’m not exactly enthusiastic when it comes to people with no food-service experience investing in food franchises. Not everybody should by a food-related franchise. It’s important for would-be franchisees and even the franchisors themselves, to remember this.
I happen to like the wording that the executives at Capriotti’s chose to put on the qualification area of their franchise website….
A gentle tip from The Franchise King®:
Do not buy a franchise until you know EXACTLY how to do thorough research.
Learn how here
- Have a proven leadership background in business or quick service food.
- Have the financial resources to open one or multiple restaurant locations (Net worth of at least $1,000,000 with $500,000 in liquid assets ready to use for the business).
- Have ambition and drive.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Commitment to following the Capriotti’s system precisely.
I’ve never tasted a Capriotti’s sandwich. Have you?