Gratitude is an important thing to have. And I have a lot of it.
That said, here are some things I’m grateful for in 2023.
Note: this post was inspired by my friend, Barry Moltz.
What I’m Thankful For In 2023
- My readers and followers on social media.
If it wasn’t for them…for you, this franchise website wouldn’t exist.
2. The courageous people who buy franchises.
It takes something special to buy a franchise.
You need to have money, courage, and determination.
I salute you!
3. The franchise professionals I know from around the globe.
I’m thankful for the folks in franchising who are ethical. Who aren’t afraid to show the good, the bad, and the ugly about the business. Because it all matters.
Heck, I’m even thankful for the trolls and the UNprofessional people in franchising. You make me work harder and become a better representative of the greatest business model ever invented.
4. I’m thankful for my family. Your support is noticed and important to me. So thank you!
5. I’m thankful to be my own boss.
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I’d own a business like the one I have.
It started with my late father pressing me to join his firm, and I’ve ended up here…with you. Thanks, Dad.
Want to know the best part?
I love what I do.