I keep hearing that the US economy is showing signs of improvement. But, where am I hearing that?
- Cable news networks
- Some newspapers
- Some small business owners
I'm also hearing the opposite. I'm hearing some negative economic news from;
- Local franchisees
- Sales managers
- Auto dealers
- Family friends
Who should I believe? Should I believe;
- Millionaire news anchors
- Millionaire business owners
- Politicians (Some millionaire's there too, by the way)
Or should I believe folks that;
- May be on the verge of losing their homes
- Have been out of work for 8-9 months
- Are politicians
Do you think that I am being a "Negative Ned?"
Am I living in reality?
Are things really getting better?
Don't Go Yet! These Franchise Opportunities Are Worth A Look:
A Smartphone Profit Center
No Employees Needed With This Franchise Business
Make Money Making Stuff Look Like New
A Franchise That Helps Children Thrive
An Opportunity To Make Money Outdoors