This page features several of my own hand-picked franchise opportunities and business resources.
Disclosure: I do have franchise marketing relationships with these companies, but they are hand-picked.*
*There’s no guarantee you’ll be successful if you invest in one of the franchise opportunities described below. Make sure you do the necessary research needed to make an intelligent, fact-based decision on a franchise to buy.
One More Thing: I’m very picky about who I work with, associate with-and who I’m willing to put in a good word for.
Hand-Picked Franchise Opportunities
1. The kids in your area really need you to open this franchise business.
2. Senior Care franchises are hot-and they have been for a few years. But, almost all of them require employees. Lots of them. That’s fine. But, what if you’re looking for a franchise business you can own and operate that doesn’t need employees? A better question would be, “Is there a low-investment, no-employees needed franchise opportunity available in the senior care sector?”
There is. Ask-Carol. That’s the name of an exciting franchise opportunity that may be just what you’ve been looking for. Curious? Request Information Here
3. Once in awhile, a real-live ground-floor opportunity appears. Like this one.
4. Are you good at sales? Do you get energized about “the hunt?” If you like and excel at calling on businesses and selling them your products and/or services, this Business to Business franchise is worth a look.
5. New! If owning and operating a business that requires you to be indoors isn’t your cup of tea, I have an idea.
Take a look at a franchise business opportunity that involves a lot of fresh air. A business that provides a service to busy homeowners who don’t have the time or desire to do it. Check out DR
Hand-Picked Business Resources
I work with (as an affiliate) several companies that provide tools, products and services to people interested in starting their own businesses.
Have you found that “perfect” opportunity yet?
If so, great! Now, it’s time to put together your plan.
You’ll probably need a small business loan. Go Here To Apply For One
In addition, you’re going to want to set up your new business, correctly. Check out this FREE Business Structure Wizard.
Need more help? Contact me – Joel at thefranchiseking dot com