The business model of franchising is a great one. The good ones are very innovative. And very smart. Here’s a fairly new one out of the foothills of the Appalachians. Innovate. Or be the same.
From Dane Carlson’s blog;
“While they do specialize in signs, that is not all. Imprint In Time
also does trophies, shirts, hats, coffee mugs, and a variety of
promotional items. The printing possibilities for one of their
franchises is endless.”
1. Signs are a stand alone business
2. Awards and trophies are a stand
3. Screen printing shirts & hats is a stand alone
4. Embroidering shirts and hats is a stand alone business
Reprographics (blueprints) is a stand alone business
6. Printing is a
stand alone business
7. Promotional products and personalized gifts is
a stand alone business.
You may also like...The Truth About Franchise Rankings
How Long Does It Take To Make Money With A Franchise?
Why Is Franchising So Good?
Attention Entrepreneurs/Small Business Owners!
Would you like to learn how to Increase Your Revenue?