Before you send in your check for the franchise fee, and sign any legal documents, we should talk.
Give me 10 minutes; that’s all I’ll need to determine if you’re on the right track, or if you’re about to be derailed.
In all the years that I’ve been providing guidance to prospective franchise owners, I’ve never worked with one who wasn’t nervous about writing a $25,000+ check to a franchise company. In addition to the “money” part of buying a franchise, you may be losing a little sleep knowing that you’re going to be signing a 25-page, 10-year franchise contract.
I understand; a life-changing decision (like becoming a franchise owner) can cause varying amount of self-doubt to creep in.
If you’d like to make sure that what you’re about to do is right, contact me using the form below. Leave a couple of good days and times for me to call you.
I guarantee that spending 10 minutes with me will be more than worth it.
And, the call is free!
“Joel is one of the top thought-leaders in the world of franchising and an important resource for anyone interested this business direction.”- Jim Blasingame, President, Small Business Network Inc.
You should contact me if;
- You’re starting to feel pressure from the franchise sales rep
- You’re working with a franchise broker, or franchise consultant, and just aren’t sure if you’ve been shown everything available
- Something just doesn’t feel right
- You’re not sure if you can afford the franchise you’re interested in
- You’re trying to decide between finding a new job or starting a franchise
- You’re not sure about the possible franchise location
- You’re not sure if you’ve done enough research
- You’re getting close to signing your franchise agreement
You’ve already spent months on this. What’s another 10 minutes?
“You want The Franchise King? You talk to Joel Libava! Joel can tell you everything you need to know about the franchise business. Save yourself some time searching endlessly online and just contact Joel for the real deal. ”- From Jim Kukral’s book, Attention! This Book Will Make You Money Jim Kukral, Online Marketing Consultant, JimKukral.com
*No legal advice offered. The Franchise King is not a lawyer.