Owning a franchise can give you the life you want…but how, as a franchise buyer, can you make sure you choose the right one to buy without a Franchise Advisor by your side?
Specifically, how will you determine which franchises (out of 3,500 different ones) can bring in the cash and which franchises will suck you dry?
By having The Franchise King®, a 20-year franchise industry insider by your side-acting as an advisor who knows what you don’t know, is one of the most empowering things you can do for yourself as you potentially begin this new chapter of your life.
You Only Have One Opportunity To Get It Right
Buying a franchise doesn’t have to be confusing or scary when you have a seasoned professional…a Franchise Advisor, to guide you.
You’ll know, without a doubt, that you made the right decision when we are done. And you’ll be able to invest the small fortune with peace of mind knowing that you’ve asked the right questions, you’ve understood the answers, and you’ve made your choices based on the criteria YOU need in place to create success. In other words, you’ve lowered your risk!
I know you’re asking yourself why I should be the one you trust to help you make the biggest investment of your life. And what I can tell you is I am the right man for this job because:
- I’ve been where you are.
- I’ve helped thousands make the same decisions you’re trying to make now.
- I’ve been in this industry for over two decades, guiding people just like you make some of the biggest decisions of their lives…and be HAPPY with them.
- My advice has been featured in the New York Times, CNBC, Entrepreneur® Magazine , The Huffington Post, and Fortune, just to name just a few. Plus I write a monthly column on franchising for The U.S. Small Business Administration.
- And I will be completely honest and straightforward with you because YOU…the franchise buyer are my client. Not the franchise company.
- Go through the research you’ve done, step-by-step
- Assess what it would mean to own the franchises you’re looking at, from signing the papers to the doors opening and beyond
- Look at the history of the franchise, interpret it and the current market trends to give you a good reading on what you can typically expect
- Discover who you need to talk to at this stage of your search, and what you need to ask them, as well as help you understand what they mean by their answers
- Discuss franchise finance options and your business plan
- Get to the heart of the matter to help you determine if the franchises you’re interested will help you reach your goals
- Make one of the most powerful decisions of your life since you have over 20 years of experience in the industry working with you
- Trust someone who has ZERO skin in the game, unlike franchise “consultants” who have all the skin in the game, since the franchises pay them around $20,000 for getting you on board
- Quickly not waste any time on franchise opportunities you’ll never be able to make money owning, so you can find franchises that you can make money with
As I said, I can help you a lot.
All Franchise Buyers Need To Read This:
“Sadly, I only found Joel Libava after I coughed up a big chunk of my hard earned retirement money. Too late for me. Hopefully not for you. I have continued to read Joel’s blog posts and the information he sends every week via his email newsletter because I really like the way he communicates. And I have had the pleasure of speaking with him on the phone on 2 different occasions.
I am absolutely convinced that if I had found Joel before I signed on all the dotted lines and spent some money with him, I would have avoided my looming crash and burn.
I still believe that franchising is the right choice for many of us. But do yourself a huge favor. No matter how smart or savvy you think you are, spend a small portion of that retirement money, or whatever the source, with Joel. PLEASE! I am convinced he can help you avoid some potentially very costly mistakes. He knows his stuff. They don’t call him The Franchise King for nothing.”
– Andy Mark, Current Franchise Owner
I’m A Franchise Advisor
Don’t confuse what I do with what franchise “consultants” do.
They’re the ones who offer to “match you to the right franchise“…for free.
And why do they offer to “help” you for free?
So they can get a $20,000 sales commission check sent to them, because they matched you to a franchise they are contracted with.
Bluntly, they are crafty salespeople who know you are about to risk a lot buying that franchise. And they are not the least bit concerned with the fact that if you lose your money, your kids don’t go to college or that you might be out of your retirement savings. They want that yes. That sale.
The Bottom Line?
As a potential franchise owner, you really need someone beside you who doesn’t have ANY skin in the game with the franchises you’re looking at. You need someone you can trust. Someone who has owned a franchise, taught franchising on a global level and has been working within the industry for over 20 years. Let’s work together, so you can lower your risk and increase your chances of success as a franchise owner.
Choose One Of My Guaranteed* Consulting Packages, So You Can Buy The Right Franchise with Confidence
*I’m super-confident I can help you figure this whole “franchise thing” out. That’s why I offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
If, during the first 15 minutes of our 1st consultation, you don’t feel you’ll benefit tremendously from my proven franchise ownership advice, I’ll quickly refund your money.
“Joel Libava was there every step of the way in my search for a franchise. His documents and advice were invaluable! If you are looking for a franchise — have someone on your side!”
– David Pierce, Franchisee, PMI
Get Impartial Guidance From An Industry Insider
If you decide that you’d rather have someone by your side who is impartial and who has done this time after time, together, we’ll:
When you choose to walk the road to franchise freedom with an expert Franchise Advisor beside you, you are able to:
What Franchise Buyers Are Saying
“Joel is a down-to-earth straight shooter who provided me with practical advice on evaluating and engaging in the purchase process for a franchise business. In addition to consulting with him one-on-one, I purchased and read his E-Book The Definitive Guide to Franchise Research. Joel helped me effectively and efficiently evaluate the opportunity from an objective perspective. If you’re considering purchasing a franchise and haven’t done so before (and maybe even if you have), I highly recommend consulting with Joel for guidance. It was totally worth my time and money, and Joel helped me avoid making rookie mistakes!”
– Michael Burns, Wichita, Kansas
“While performing my due diligence on a franchise I was interested in, I came across Joel’s website, contacted Joel and scheduled one of his franchise advisory sessions. Joel made several suggestions that helped me with my decision making process. I greatly appreciated his wealth of knowledge about franchises and his unbiased views.”
– Larry Nicholson, franchise buyer
“Thank you for your valuable input into my search for the right franchise business for me. As I am not versed in the process of selecting and funding a franchise, your validation of my concerns was extremely useful for me in my decision making process. Your input…and knowing that you really were looking out for my best interest, has given me confidence that I will make the right decision for me and my family. Thank you so much. I have definitely spent this money well!”
– Sam Tellico
Don’t walk blind into what has the potential to be the greatest success or the greatest failure of your life
You are about to make the biggest investment of your life. Don’t make it blind or alone. Invest in the peace of mind you need to create the life you want.