Of course you do. Who doesn’t want to lower their risk? Read on.
Don’t walk blind into what has the potential to be the greatest success or the greatest failure of your life.
Owning a franchise can give you the power to create the life you truly want…if you have the right guidance.
Because having a 20-year franchise industry insider as an advisor who knows what you don’t know…in your corner…dramatically INCREASES your chances of finding a franchise that fits your lifestyle and your budget. And fulfills your dreams.
And guess what? A franchise “consultant” (broker) is NOT that insider you need. Because they are paid around $20,000 by the franchise companies when they successfully “match” you to their franchise.
They are crafty sales people who know you are about to risk a lot buying that franchise. And they are not the least bit concerned with the fact that if you lose your money, your kids don’t go to college or that you might be out of your retirement savings.
They want that yes.
As a franchise buyer, you really need someone beside you who doesn’t have ANY skin in the game with the franchises you’re looking at. You need someone you can trust. Someone who has owned a franchise, taught franchising on a global level and has been working within the industry for over 20 years.
“Joel Libava was there every step of the way in my search for a franchise. His documents and advice were invaluable! If you are looking for a franchise — have someone on your side!”
– David Pierce, Franchisee, PMI
When you choose to walk the road to franchise freedom with an expert beside you, you are able to:
- Make one of the most powerful decisions of your life since you have over 20 years of experience in the industry working with you
- Trust someone who has ZERO skin in the game, unlike franchise “consultants” who have all the skin in the game, since the franchises pay them around $20,000 for getting you on board
- Quickly not waste any time on franchise opportunities you’ll never be able to make money owning, so you can find franchises that you can make money with
Schedule a Complimentary Call With The Franchise King®, Joel Libava
Franchise Buyers: Lower Your Risk! Get Impartial Franchise Buyer Guidance
If you decide that you’d rather have someone by your side who is impartial and who has done this time after time, together, we’ll:
- Assess what it would mean to own the franchises you’re looking at, from signing the papers to the doors opening and beyond
- Look at the history of the franchise, interpret it and the current market trends to give you a good reading on what you can typically expect
- Discover who you need to talk to know, at this stage of your search, and what you need to ask them, as well as help you understand what they mean by their answers
- Get to the heart of the matter to help you determine if the franchises you’re interested will help you reach your goals
Having an industry expert walk beside you on this journey is one of the most empowering things you can do for yourself as you begin this new chapter of your life.
Buying a franchise doesn’t have to be confusing or scary when you have a seasoned professional to help you make the right decisions.
You’ll know, without a doubt, that you made the right decision when we are done. And you’ll be able to invest the small fortune with peace of mind knowing that you’ve asked the right questions, you’ve understood the answers, and you’ve made your choices based on the criteria YOU need in place to create success. In other words, you’ve lowered your risk!
- I know you’re asking yourself why I should be the one you trust to help you make the biggest investment of your life. And what I can tell you is I am the right man for this job because:
- I’ve been where you are.
- I’ve helped thousands make the same decisions you’re trying to make now.
- I’ve been in this industry for over two decades, guiding people just like you make some of the biggest decisions of their lives…and be HAPPY with them.
- My advice has been featured in the New York Times, CNBC, Entrepreneur® Magazine , The Huffington Post, and Fortune, just to name just a few. Plus I write a monthly column on franchising for The U.S. Small Business Administration.
And I will be completely honest and straightforward with you because YOU…the franchise buyer are my client. Not the franchise company.
You are about to make the biggest investment of your life. Don’t make it blind or alone. Invest in the peace of mind you need to create the life you want.
“Joel is a down-to-earth straight shooter who provided me with practical advice on evaluating and engaging in the purchase process for a franchise business. In addition to consulting with him one-on-one, I purchased and read his E-Book The Definitive Guide to Franchise Research. Joel helped me effectively and efficiently evaluate the opportunity from an objective perspective. If you’re considering purchasing a franchise and haven’t done so before (and maybe even if you have), I highly recommend consulting with Joel for guidance. It was totally worth my time and money, and Joel helped me avoid making rookie mistakes!”
– Michael Burns, Wichita, Kansas
“While performing my due diligence on a franchise I was interested in, I came across Joel’s website, contacted Joel and scheduled one of his franchise advisory sessions. Joel made several suggestions that helped me with my decision making process. I greatly appreciated his wealth of knowledge about franchises and his unbiased views.”
– Larry Nicholson, franchise buyer
“Thank you for your valuable input into my search for the right franchise business for me. As I am not versed in the process of selecting and funding a franchise, your validation of my concerns was extremely useful for me in my decision making process. Your input…and knowing that you really were looking out for my best interest, has given me confidence that I will make the right decision for me and my family. Thank you so much. I have definitely spent this money well!”
– Sam Tellico
If I feel I can help you, I’ll come up with a personalized plan, which may include private 1-on-1 consultations*, access to my books and/or online courses, online support via email or text, and more. (My plans start at $275)
*A minimum net worth of $500k is required for my private 1-on-1 consultations.