Get Help Evaluating Franchise Opportunities You’re Interested In From Someone Who’s Not Getting Paid By The Franchise Company!
Here are just some of things I can do to help you:
- I’ll show you how to figure out if franchise ownership is something you should be looking into, so you’ll know if you’re headed in the right direction
- I’ll show you how to figure out a maximum budget for a franchise, so you can keep your financial risk low
- I’ll show you where to look for the best franchise opportunities, so you don’t have to waste lots of time
- I’ll teach you how to customize your search for the right franchise, so you can focus on franchise opportunities that make sense for you in your unique situation
- I’ll come up with ideas-specific franchise opportunities that you may want to look into
- I’ll teach you my powerful-and proven franchise research techniques-so you can make an intelligent fact-based decision
- I’ll evaluate the franchise opportunities you’re focused on
- I’ll show you where to apply for a great small business loan, so you can open for business quickly and start making money
- I’ll help you find a competent franchise attorney who will protect your interests-so you can sleep better at night
- I’ll show you several specific ways to increase your chances of success as a franchise owner
Who I Am
My name is Joel Libava, and I’m The Franchise King®. I offer real-world tips and advice (that you can take to the bank) on exactly how to find, choose, research, and buy a franchise. A profitable franchise.
I’m the author of, “Become a Franchise Owner! The Start-Up Guide to Lowering Risk, Making Money, And Owning What You Do.” (Wiley Publishing)
Who I’m Not
I’m not a franchise consultant or franchise broker. That means that I’m not getting paid a brokerage commission by the franchisor if you end up buying the franchise you’re interested in. I work for you. You are my client. You’re paying me for my knowledge of franchising, my ideas, and my proven advice.
Schedule A One-On-One Private Franchise Ownership Consultation Today
My Franchise Consultations Are Guaranteed!
More Details On My Private Franchise Ownership Consultation Packages
Most of the people who choose this one-hour package do so for one or more of the following reasons:
- They want to get a nice head start in their search for the right franchise
- They’ve found a franchise they’re really interested in, and want my advice/tips to make sure they’re doing things right
- They are very, very close to signing their franchise agreement-and want to make sure they haven’t missed anything in their research
- They want an objective second opinion from a franchise industry insider on the franchises they’ve chosen
“Working with Joel was money well spent. Joel has an amazing method of simplifying the process of selecting the right franchise. I felt confident in moving forward with my franchise decision. It was extremely valuable having an unbiased franchise expert on my team. Joel is the best!“
– Phil Singer
Choose Package #1 to get valuable feedback along with useful tips/advice.
(Additional hourly sessions available, if needed!)
This package is right for you if you’d like to work with me at the beginning of the process and again right before you make your yes or no decision on the franchise opportunity you’re interested in buying.
When you buy Package #2 you get:
- 2 One-Hour Private Consultations
- 14 Days of VIP Email Coaching
- Free 15 Minute Follow-Up Consultation
- Bonus: Free Download Of My Franchise Research Book ($19.95 Value!)
Choose Package #2 to get game-changing feedback from me-both at the beginning of your franchise research process and at the end of it-before you pull the trigger on a franchise.
If you’d like to have an objective, knowledgeable franchise industry insider alongside you as you try to find that “perfect” franchise opportunity, buy this package.
You’ll get instant feedback every step of the way. That means you won’t have to guess if you’re on the right path. You won’t have to waste your time-hours on end, doing non-productive franchise research activities. I’ll be your personal guide. And, I’ll evaluate what you’re doing and evaluate the franchise opportunities you’re looking into.
Maybe you’ve narrowed things down to two different franchise opportunities. If so, I’ll show you exactly how to choose the right one for you.
Are you at a crossroads? Are you having problems wrapping your arms around things like how much you’ll really be able to make in year 1, year 2, etc.? I can help you figure out your potential earnings as the owner of the franchise opportunity you’re looking at…and so much more.
Choose Package #3 if you want help evaluating the franchises you’ve chosen and want timely advice every step of the way.
Attention: US Military Veterans
You get 25% off any consulting package! Just send me proof of your US military service after you pay, and I’ll give you a 25% rebate!
The “Until You Buy A Franchise” Package
This package is reserved for the movers and shakers of the world…the privileged few who want extra attention, who want to become a successful franchise owners-and are willing to pay for it..
If you choose this package, you’ll become part of a very exclusive club. A club with almost no limits.
I’ll work with you until you buy a franchise.
That means that you’ll get 2 Private 1-Hour Consultations a month-until you buy a franchise. And, you’ll receive every product I offer.
Did I mention the free publicity you’ll be getting from my interview of you right after the Grand Opening of your franchise business?
The bottom line: If you want priority access to me practically around the clock-until you buy a franchise, choose this package!
Read what Jason Tanski, of Colorado, wrote after a Private Franchise Ownership Consultation with me:
“Joel Libava was a huge help when I was struggling with the financial part of buying a franchise-in this case, potentially buying a multi-unit franchise. He encouraged me to write a detailed business plan and to do some additional things research-wise that I wasn’t doing. You need to talk to Joel before you buy a franchise.”
Get Proven Objective Advice On Buying A Franchise
“Joel Libava helped me evaluate two different types franchise opportunities. He really understood the financial and qualitative benefits and risks of what I was considering – and helped me prioritize my values to make a great selection that suited me. He knows so much, and takes a practical and relatable approach to communicating all of the intricacies of the franchising world. It was a very worthwhile investment to help me get comfortable with taking the leap!”
– Noam Meppen, Franchise Owner, Expedia Cruiseship Centers, Northern Arizona
Choose Your Package Today!
Tip: The Best Way To Benefit From My Advice Is To Get It Before You Buy A Franchise
Read This Note From Current Franchise Owner, Andy Mark, On Why You Need To Schedule A Private Franchise Ownership Consultation With Me…Before You Sign Anything!
“I am a smart guy and I have been around the block more than a few times. In early 2015, I bought a franchise after an exhaustive vetting process. It was a big chunk of money-$165,000 and that was just for starters. I am not doing well and, frankly, I didn’t know what I didn’t know.
Sadly, I only found Joel Libava after I coughed up a big chunk of my hard earned retirement money. Too late for me. Hopefully not for you. I have continued to read Joel’s blog posts and the information he sends every week via his email newsletter because I really like the way he communicates. And I have had the pleasure of speaking with him on the phone on 2 different occasions.
I am absolutely convinced that if I had found Joel before I signed on all the dotted lines and spent some money with him, I would have avoided my looming crash and burn.
I still believe that franchising is the right choice for many of us. But do yourself a huge favor. No matter how smart or savvy you think you are, spend a small portion of that retirement money, or whatever the source, with Joel. PLEASE! I am convinced he can help you avoid some potentially very costly mistakes. He knows his stuff. They don’t call him The Franchise King for nothing.”