Failure? In a franchise system? C’mon……
Yes it really is possible to fail in the franchise business.
The common reasons are:
1. Not following the system. You are buying a system. Use it.
2. Mismatch. You choose a Subway franchise because you know the “name” and you feel that you cannot fail. You can. Especially if you have never been in the food service industry. Subway is a great system for the right person.
3. You did not realize that you won’t be drawing a salary right away, and did not stash 6-12 months of business and living expenses.
4. You did all your searching and research alone. There are plenty of franchise advisers out there. Maybe you should have used an expert to help you out.
5. You bought a “hot franchise.”
Grab my weekly newsletter. It’s free. I provide lots of Free Franchise Tips.
Don't Go Yet! These Franchise Opportunities Are Worth A Look:
A Smartphone Profit Center
No Employees Needed With This Franchise Business
Make Money Making Stuff Look Like New
A Franchise That Helps Children Thrive
An Opportunity To Make Money Outdoors