Our Weeping Cherry Tree has never blossomed like this.
Maybe it has to do with the soil conditions.
Or lower than normal spring temperatures.
It Was Time
Our tree was planted 13 years ago.
It’s bigger than it was back then.
And, it has blossomed somewhat every spring.
(Our Weeping Cherry in 2000. It’s to the right, behind The Franchise Princess)
Maybe It Became Too Painful
“There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” -Anais Nin
Maybe our tree had enough, and decided this year…to blossom like never before.
If not, maybe you need to be in more pain.
More career pain.
Maybe you have to get downsized one or two more times.
Unless you’re one of those that believe that corporations actually care enough about their employees to do whatever it takes to keep them employed.
I’ve worked with a lot of people interested in franchise ownership that have been bursting at the seams.
- Some of them were wrapped so tight when they came to me that I felt if they didn’t do something, they actually would burst.
- Some of them were sick of moving to different parts of the country for a job.
- Some of them were sick of travelling 4-5 days a week in their jobs.
- Some of them were sick of working for idiots.
- Some of them were sick of being powerless.
- Some of them just wanted to take their shot.
But, everyone that I’ve worked with had one thing in common:
They were ready to take control of their lives.
They were ready to stop being in so much pain.
They felt that they were ready to blossom.
And become owners.
Don't Go Yet! These Franchise Opportunities Are Worth A Look:
A Smartphone Profit Center
No Employees Needed With This Franchise Business
Make Money Making Stuff Look Like New
A Franchise That Helps Children Thrive
An Opportunity To Make Money Outdoors