(Disclosure; I write franchise/small business articles for American Express OPEN Forum)
I really enjoy being associated with the American Express OPEN Forum site, and quite frankly, I love being able to rub elbows with some of the biggest names in small business, that write there, too.
They’ve done it again; they’ve just created a cutting-edge iPhone app, just for you.
“A typical day for a modern small business owner is spent on the go,” says Scott Roen, vice president at American Express OPEN. “Entrepreneurs are always in need of tools and resources that can help them thrive anywhere, anytime. With the new OPEN Forum mobile platform, business owners have access to expert ideas and insights needed to get the job done — whether they’re in the office, on the road, or at home.”
>>> Check Out This Sexy Franchise Opportunity!
With the new iPhone application, available at the iPhone App Store or on the OPEN Forum Mobile landing page, small business owners like you, will now be able to:
- Read the latest articles from OPEN Forum experts in categories such as innovation, lifestyle, managing, marketing, money, technology and the world;
- Watch videos from thought leaders such as Guy Kawasaki in full screen;
- Bookmark articles for later reading;
- Share articles with friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Search for articles on particular topics, keywords or authors.
In addition to the iPhone app, OPEN Forum content will also be optimized for mobile web browsers, extending access to users on Blackberry® (yes!) and other smartphones. While being able to view articles as soon as they are made available, users can also search for popular topics, keywords or authors and maintain and update connections on Connectodex®, a proprietary virtual rolodex of business owners designed to help make it easier for OPEN Forum members to connect, network, partner and learn.
Here’s a really quick overview of the iPhone app;