There’s a lot for you to do in your quest to become a business owner.
And you have no idea how much it’s all going to be worth it.
- You have to determine what type of business opportunities you should be looking at. For example, is a franchise-type of business in your future? Are you even suited to the business model of franchising, or should you try a non-franchise type of business instead? Like This One
- You have to figure out your total budget.
- You have to make sure that your spouse/partner is on board with you.
- You have to know where to look for some great franchises.
- Once you decide on one or two franchises, you’ll have to take the proper research steps.
After you choose the one that you feel has the best chances of success…
- You’ll have to put together a powerful franchise business plan.
My friend Tim created the software that makes that pretty darn easy to do.
- Once you’re done with your plan, it’s time to apply for your small business loan.
Once your loan is approved, you’ll schedule training at headquarters, and start scouting around for a great location for your new business.
Your new business!
I go into a lot more detail about the entire franchise buying and research process in my very well-received new franchise book.
But there’s one thing that you don’t know about becoming a franchise owner. That’s because it’s been a pretty well-kept franchise industry secret.
The Best Thing About Owning Your Own Franchise is This;
That’s right; you’re going to have a spring to your step. That’s the best.
Are you following me on Twitter? You’ll like what I have to say. Probably.
Top Franchise Tip: Read These Popular Posts-This Couple Will Fail As Franchise Owners
The Top 10 Ways to Lower Your Risk
Don't Let This Legal Document Freak You Out
Incorporate or Form an LLC in minutes.