There’s a lot for you to do in your quest to become a business owner.
And you have no idea how much it’s all going to be worth it.
- You have to determine what type of business opportunities you should be looking at. For example, is a franchise-type of business in your future? Are you even suited to the business model of franchising, or should you try a non-franchise type of business instead? Like This One
- You have to figure out your total budget.
- You have to make sure that your spouse/partner is on board with you.
- You have to know where to look for some great franchises.
- Once you decide on one or two franchises, you’ll have to take the proper research steps.
After you choose the one that you feel has the best chances of success…
- You’ll have to put together a powerful franchise business plan.
My friend Tim created the software that makes that pretty darn easy to do.
- Once you’re done with your plan, it’s time to apply for your small business loan.
Once your loan is approved, you’ll schedule training at headquarters, and start scouting around for a great location for your new business.
Your new business!
I go into a lot more detail about the entire franchise buying and research process in my very well-received new franchise book.
But there’s one thing that you don’t know about becoming a franchise owner. That’s because it’s been a pretty well-kept franchise industry secret.
The Best Thing About Owning Your Own Franchise is This;
That’s right; you’re going to have a spring to your step. That’s the best.
Are you following me on Twitter? You’ll like what I have to say. Probably.
This Is Why You're Frustrated With The Franchise Purchasing Process
The One Thing You Must Find Out Before You Do Anything
The Hard Truth About Franchise "Coaches"