For the third year in a row, the most influential companies, organizations, vendors, apps and people who have made a significant impact on the North American small business market will be honored at an Awards Gala in New York City in October.
And, you get to vote on which ones you feel should be there.
The Small Business Influencer Awards are produced by Small Business Trends, an award-winning online publication and SmallBizTechnology.com, a media company that produces online content and live events.
Who Are They Going To Be In 2013?
The Top 100 Small Business Influencers are well…influential.
- Leaders (executives, academics, government officials, or key employees who are part of companies or other organizations serving the small business market)
- Corporations (companies that provide products and services to the small business market, and non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and advocacy and support organizations)
- Journalists (individual journalists, reporters, editors, broadcasters, bloggers, podcasters, freelance writers)
- News Outlets (media companies, newspapers, magazines, broadcasting companies)
- Apps (software applications, software as a service or SaaS, mobile apps, tablet apps)
- Experts (mavens, authors, speakers, consultants, advocates, professionals such as lawyers or CPAs)
Nominations Have Started
Who should be nominated this year for these small business awards? Who are the influencers?
Who has influenced small business in a big way?
Are there people in franchising that should be nominated this year? (There were last year.)
This Undercover Boss participant from the franchise industry was a Small Business Influencer Award winner last year, and we got to spend some time together at the awards ceremony. (I was an official Judge for the awards.)
Who are you going to nominate?
Go here for the official rules, as things are being done differently this year.
And, for the third year in a row, I’m honored to be an Official Judge.
Start nominating and voting today!
Let’s show the small business community how those of us in franchising influence small business.