Successful franchise owners have several things in common.
1. They learned all they could about the franchise model
2. They chose a franchise that matched their skills and personal traits
3. They did incredible research
4. They stayed within their budget
5. They got the right small business loan
6. They used a franchise attorney
In addition, I’ve found that the really successful franchise owners…the ones that consistently rank in the top 20%, do 10 things extraordinarily well.
If you do what they do, you will have a shot at real success, too.
Bookmark this post right now so you can refer back to it when you become an owner.
- Follow the procedures that are stated in the operations manual
- Follow the rules and regulations stated in their franchise agreements
- Take the suggestions given to them by their field reps
- Use the technology made available to them by the franchisor
- Follow the franchisor’s marketing plans
- Are obsessive about their numbers
- Create close relationships with other franchisees in the system
- Are involved in the local community
- Are amazingly enthusiastic and positive
- Consistently want to win
Success image courtesy of seeveeaar on Flickr
Please Share This Page By Using The Buttons Above!